P.O. Box 98
4000 Rives Eaton Rd
Rives Jct, MI 49277 p: 517.569.3380
Special Wire Forms
- Travel Trailers
- Camping Industry
Funeral Homes / Cemeteries
- Wreath Holders
- Grave Blanket Holders
- Satellite Towers
- Cell Phone Towers
- Safety Screen Assemblies
- Cap & Threaded
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Safety Gates / Guards
- Machine Enclosures
CNC Wire Forming Services
The capabilities of our CNC wire forming process, as well as other wire services, include:
CNC Wire Forming
- Diameters of 3/16" to 9/16" (4.76 - 14.29mm)
- 3 - 7 axis machines
- Chamfering and cold heading
CNC Multi-slide Forming
- .394 (10mm) diameter capacity
- Multi-axis machine providing high volume efficiency
- Flexible tooling system to save tooling costs on low volume parts
Regular Wire forming
- 20 to 150 ton presses
Wire Straightening & Cutting
- Diameters of 3/16" to 1/2" (4.76 - 12.7mm)
- Lengths up to 72" (1828mm)
Rives Manufacturing can turn your quotes around fast. We anticipate your problems and let you know about them so you have time to react, making your job easier. Try RMI on your next CNC wireform job.
Rives Manufacturing, Inc. compliments its wire forming expertise with tube bending and end forming.
RMI can work with you to eliminate excess weight and cost with the high strength material options of 1008 and 1010 Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and other specialized materials upon request.
Rives Manufacturing Tube Bending Capabilities
RMI works with many different Tube Diameters and Thicknesses.
- 8mm to 17mm diameter steel tubing
- Tube OD - 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 12.7mm, 15, 16 & 17mm
- Wall Thickness - Solid, 4mm, 3mm, 1.5mm, 1.2mm, 1mm
Don’t see your size on the list, please contact us, we will work with you to find what is needed.
Tube End Forming
Our end-formed tube parts are widely used as muffler hangers and other exhaust system components along with brace rods, discharge tubes, steering column parts, conduit, gas filter systems, fluid transfer tubes and may others.
Contact RMI today to find out how we can aide in the design and manufacture of your simple to most complex bent and end-formed tubing parts.
RMI has the capacity, expertise and CNC and Robotic Equipment to complete any size run from prototype to full production runs.